Parents and carers can manage their account by setting up email alerts on Parent Pay to know when the account is running low and needs topping up. A daily spend limit can be set up by contacting our Finance team at Hele’s. The price of a school meal from September 2023 is £2.65.
There is no overdraft facility on Parent Pay. Please be assured that no one will ever be denied food or drink if they have no credit left on their account, but unless we are informed in advance of any extenuating circumstances, if there is no credit on an account then it is the pastoral team who will sign off the meal and then contact parents/carers to alert them and arrange top up payment.
- Our Centralised Canteen Service is open daily. Food can be purchased currently at Morning break between 11.10 -11.40 am and at Lunch time: 1.40 -2.10 pm. The breakfast Club is also open from 8.00-8.30 am
- Students will need to join the right queue for the Food they wish to purchase at each service using the one-way system at the main pass for Hot food and meals or the grab and go facility in the Atrium for snacks , sandwiches and savoury pastries .
- Seating in the main hall and Piazza at lunchtime is prioritised for those students purchasing Hot Meals/ and students eligible for free school meals.
- We offer vegetarian options daily and a salad bar. We can also cater for any special dietary requirements upon request, by contacting the Catering Manager at the following email address: Kitchen@heles.plymouth.sch.uk
- For further information. Please speak to a member of Catering staff regarding any allergen advice if your child has a food allergy or intolerance, but all packaged food made on the premises is labelled with allergen information.
The Menu for September 2023 and prices is attached below