Friends of Hele's (PTA)
Welcome to Friends of Hele’s!
Our main aim is to arrange and support activities to raise funds for the school. The students benefit directly from any monies raised. Last year FOH raised around £5000.00 towards equipment used in lessons, extracurricular activities, reward schemes and Aspirations Week.
Our fundraising activities include:
- Christmas at Hele’s (our very own arts and crafts fair)
- Organising raffles
- Providing refreshments at school concerts, plays and other events
- Uniform sales (commission is received on all items bought using the online uniform shop)
- Individual events such as fashion shows
- Christmas Santa collection with Plympton Rotary Club
Our informal meetings take place once every half-term and are attended by a member of the school's Senior Leadership Team.
Every parent and carer becomes a member of FOH when their child starts at Hele’s. We currently have a very small group of active parents and we would appreciate any time you can spare to support FOH.
Please come along to a meeting or for more information feel free to contact Nick Evans (Chair) at email@example.com
Thank you for all your support and we look forward to meeting you!
Mr Nick Evans, Chair
c/o Hele’s School,
Messages can be left at Reception or via e-mail